*Turn over your upholstered cushions weekly. This increases their lifespan.
*Vacuum or light brush on a weekly basis to eliminate soil or dirt.
*Use arm covers and rotate seat cushions to prevent oil build-up.
*Scoop up or blot the spot.
*Use water to remove spots or spills.
*Use your vacuum cleaner's brush tool attachment to remove dust or food particles.
Dare to Clean
A carpet is an investment and every investment needs your involvement. Try not to eat in carpeted areas and snip loose threads. Go ahead. Get your hands dirty. Follow these tips, and you will have a clean place. The easier way is to hire professional carpet cleaning help. Your carpet is that part of your home that gives you comfort and a better deal underfoot. Make sure you treat it with respect.
Refinishing Wood Floors
Sweep, dust, mop, or use a soft brush attachment to refinish wood floors.
Moving In or Out Cleaning Service
Move in and out cleaning can be comprehensive. You'll want to make sure you dust and wipe down the base boards, and clean windows. Vacuum the carpet and stairs. Mop and dry wood floors. For bathrooms disinfect areas including bathtubs, tile walls, toilet, and shower stalls.
Useful Tips For Carpet Cleaning from Carpet Cleaning Miami
Keeping carpets looking and feeling new is not only a house beauty essential and a health need, but also an economy drive. Maintaining a carpet is less expensive than replacing a carpet that is stained and beyond repair. There are many methods of carpet cleaning, but we have some useful carpet cleaning tips especially for you.
If you can't have a red carpet welcome, a clean carpet welcome is one of the nicest welcomes anyone can have. Whether you are a guest or just coming back to your own home after a tiring day, carpets have to be cleaned.
- Vacuum your carpet at least twice a week.
- Place a mat or rug near doorways or entrances. These absorb dirt and moisture.
- Don't mix cleaning solutions. Mixing them can create chemicals, such as ammonia, and can damage your rug or carpet.
Pet Stain Removal
- Use a clean, white, and absorbent cloth to remove the excrement. Blot it. Don't rub it.
- Put a small amount of liquid detergent on the cloth. Rub the area firmly to get rid of the stain.
- Mix ½ cup of white vinegar with 1 quart of warm water.
- Slowly pour the mixture onto the stain.
- Allow the area to dry.
The important fact to keep in mind is that you must declare a war on the stain as soon as it occurs to properly defend your carpet. If you use a commercial carpet cleaning solution follow instructions carefully. If you have kids and pets clean the carpet every three months, if you don't, cleaning once a year will do. Use gloves and goggles while cleaning with chemical cleaners.
- Vacuum both sides of your rug.
- Use a mild liquid soap or rug shampoo. Use either a non-shedding sponge or soft and long brush to brush the pile in linear motion. Wet the nap with the solution.
- Scrub gently.
- Thoroughly rinse the rug with running water.
- Squeeze excess water from both sides.
- Dry the rug thoroughly by laying it flat. After the nap has dried, turn the rug over and let it dry.
- Gently brush or lightly vacuum if the pile feels stiff.
Your rug can be the biggest sufferer after a party or a special meal. Red wine and food stains can be removed using club soda or peroxide dissolved in water. Peroxide is a powerful chemical, so test for color fading in an inconspicuous part of the rug before application to the stain. Break cleaner does a wonderful job on food stains. Wax stains from the decorative candles should be frozen or melted with a warm iron to remove the stain.
Auto Interior Cleaning
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe down hard surfaces.
- Use a crevice tool to vacuum up the dirt or food particles.
- Use an air compressor to blow dirt out of the hard-to-reach areas.
- Use a floor brush or vacuum cleaner to get up dirt.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Let the professionals handle this if you aim for spotless result. But here are some tips if you want to do this job.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the area.
- Pour baking soda over the grout. Let it set for a few minutes.
- Scrub the area, using a toothbrush. It will get all the dirt off.
Words of Wisdom
We accept - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Payment Options and coupons. We also provide 24/7 Emergency Services. Miami Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning uses dry cleaning rug techniques, hand cleaning, and environment friendly carpet cleaning (green clean) processes, as required by your particular carpet or rug. Indeed, rug dealers throughout Miami, Florida recommend us for your entire Miami cleaning needs.