Air Duct Cleaning Miami
When Do You Need Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is a wise choice for any homeowner because filthy air ducts result in filthy air circulation. Your HVAC system is responsible for ensuring that the air you breathe is clean, healthy air. If your HVAC system is bacteria ridden itself, it cannot perform its job properly and will not be able to identify and filter harmful air pollutants.
What Causes Dirty Ducts?
Sniffles, red eyes, sore throats, and other flu like symptoms are the first signs of an under functioning HVAC system.
Pollutants from smoke or cooking can contaminate the air quality in the home and accumulate residue and particles in your duct.
You might not be aware of it, but there are several factors that can decrease your indoor air quality:
- Pollutants from smoke or cooking can contaminate the air quality in a home and accumulate residue and particles in your air duct.
- Outdoor allergens and bacteria enter your home and air ducts on a daily basis and are circulated throughout your home.
- Construction and renovation spreads harmful dust and dirt particles which are circulated through your air ducts.
- Recently opened air ducts will have years of accumulated dust and bacteria.
- Existence of seen or unseen mold spores.
Carpet Cleaning Miami employs high tech air duct cleaning equipment to first inspect the conditions of your air ducts and secondly, to carry out a complete and professional clean.
When our service provider arrives at your home to do the cleaning, you will see that they open access vents and doors to clean and inspect the entire system. A pre inspection is essential to ensure that there is no insulation in the heating or cooling system.
We then vacuum and brush (using a soft brush) the appropriate areas to ensure that stubborn dirt and other bacteria particles are fully removed.
Air duct cleaning should be done every 2-4 years, depending on your individual circumstances.
Call 954-289-2700 to get your free price estimate!